11.3.08

Craziest Week EVER!

BAH! This week has been so busy for me! I started my new job, as a waitress at Lonestar Steak House. Its always hard to start a new job, and learn the system, and in this case the menu! I have to get my body on a good sleep schedule, because im so used to staying up late after school and sleeping in late. Soooo ive been a walking zombie the last couple days.I also have all my finals this week. Lucky me. I took my massage final last night, and that will probably be my easiest test. I have reflexology tonight, and i have to know at least 40 of the 60 some odd points on the foot, and also 11 body systems (like digestive, muscular, etc.) and all their organs/parts, and their functions and common disorders. Its crazyyy! Then tomorrow is my ANATOMY final. *GULP* Then friday i have professional development, but i already wrote my paper for that, i just have to read it to the class. :(

Plus im trying to get everything organized on my end for the funeral. Busy, Busy!
Anyways, im super excited to see my family though! I am going to bring a game so once everyone leaves to their places to sleep the Sessions clan can visit! I never get to see anyone! :( It will be awesome to see Dan. It has been a really long time.

Wellllllll i gotta get back to studying :( Love you all.
Crashley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ash! It's been a long time! You and Colby are very photogenic together.

I'm proud of you for doing so much with your life! Keep up the hard work and it will pay off.